Saturday, February 4, 2012

big plans for tomorrow

Tomorrow I am going to Drive my car for the first time since August 10th. I am really excited to take this big step towards having my life back. 

I am also going to wedge myself back in the Kitchen & cook again.  Beans & greens italian style.   I know it is a bit annoying for my sweeties to have t help me with this, but its worth it to get back into doing as much as I can.  Soon I will be able to reach for things myself.

I was out walking yesterday and today. It was sunny and amazing.  200 feet each time.  Tomorrow I am gonna go out again.  It takes someone following me very Closely with the wheel chair , but thats OK for now.

Thanks for letting me share my excitement.  I will let you know how the beans & greens turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment