Monday, January 9, 2012

One Huge Step for Sammo's Life

After many Months of being in bed and relearning to walk, today I made my first trip out in a CAR. I was able to get in and out of My Laurel's car. We went to Uwajimaya and I got to enjoy picking out all my sauces & seasonings for way cheaper than they would have been at Safeway.

After I Napped a bit Julie helped get me to the edge of the kitchen & I got to mix up the poaching liquid for the chicken.  Julie did the rest of the Cooking things and Eric put together my Cooking Chair so I can start cooking this week. 


I have been waiting since August 11 to have my life back,  today was a step in the right direction. 

Julie just brought me in a taste of the chicken & veggies. It was amazing.

Thanks for letting me share my happiness,

Sammo

2 comments:

  1. Love the Sammo! Happy that the chicken was good! BIG HUGS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sammo, glad to hear that you are up and cooking agin. I will do a happy dance for you.

    ReplyDelete